Below are some frequently asked questions about Farm Business Management.
1. How do I register for Farm Business Management?
2. Where are FBM instructors located?
FBM instructors are located throughout Minnesota. The Southern MN Center of Agriculture can get you in touch with the correct FBM instructor and institution. If you are located in Northern Minnesota, we can assist with connecting you with AgCentric and their instructors in the northern half of Minnesota.
3. What kind of things do FBM instructors help with?
FBM instructors assist with farm planning, succession planning, business expansion, loan applications and more. FBM instructors are well versed in FSA loan options and business plans. FBM instructors help students enroll in specific courses based upon their individual farm needs. Their ultimate goal is to help farm owners, operators and managers achieve their farm business and family goals.
4. Where can I find out which institutions offer FBM?
You can view which institutions in Minnesota offer FBM here.
5. I'm already a FBM student. How can I stay up-to-date with events and issues that are happening with FBM?
You can connect with us on Facebook by visiting the Farm Business Management Facebook page. It has information for FBM students statewide.
6. Where can I find the data that Farm Business Management produces to benchmark my farm?