Beginning, Transitioning, and Young Farmer Information
There are many resources and information available for beginning farmers within Minnesota. Our Farm Business Management program is one resource available to those wishing to achieve farm and family goals. Farm Business Management is a key program in learning accurate record keeping, farm transitions, searching out loan options and much more. Beginning farmers are an excellent fit for the Farm Business Management program and are encouraged to consider enrolling at the institution of their choice.
Below are some additional links with information and resources if you are a beginning or transitioning farmer in Minnesota.
- Water Quality FBM Scholarship
- MN Dept. of Agriculture Minnesota Farm Link Program
- Farm Business Management Scholarship Program
- Minnesota Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee
- FINBIN database website
- AgPlan Business Planning Templates
- AgTransitions Tool
- U of MN Extension Estate Planning and Farm Transfer Resources